Friday, April 4, 2014

VIDEO: Miley Cyrus cries during concert 'cause of the death of her Dog

Miley Cyrus is not dealing well with the loss of her beloved dog Floyd.
 
On Wednesday night, the 21-year-old singer struggled tearfully through an emotional performance of Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" in Boston. It was her first concert since the loss of her beloved Alaskan Klee Kai, who was not yet 3 years old when he died.

The singer announced on Tuesday on Twitter that Floyd had died, but did not explain how he passed away.


"It's going to be hard to do this next song," she began. "I'm not myself, I don't feel like myself. I'm sure you guys already know, but the reason that I'm all upset is my dog — I shouldn't say he was my favorite, but he was my favorite, and he passed away. I just wanna do this song for him because we always used to always listen to Fleetwood Mac together, it's his favorite song… so I wanna do this song for Floyd-y. This song is 'Landslide.'"
 
Though Miley's voice was noticeably warbled, she pushed through until the end of the song dedicated to her pooch. At one point, her little sister Noah Cyrus, 14, shared a hug from the stage.
 
Afterwards, Miley told the crowd that she was grateful for their support.

Watch video below:



Miley's "Bangerz" tour continues Thursday night at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey, and Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

No comments: