Monday, December 19, 2016

ROB KARDASHIAN ANNOUNCES MESSY SPLIT FROM BLAC CHYNA IN A SERIES OF INSTAGRAM POSTS

Couple of days ago things took an abrupt sad and messy turn for Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna, who welcomed their first child together last month. Kardashian posted a Snapchat of him walking around an empty house on his Instagram. "Chyna took the baby, took the whole nursery we built, and and Chyna took everything that we built for the nursery for the baby Dream," he said in the video. "This is killing me," he wrote in the caption.

The Snapchat came after Chyna's own Instagram was hacked earlier that day. Someone posed as her, releasing a series of notes saying she was going to leave Kardashian. "I no longer am with Rob," the hacker wrote as Chyna. "I left him and took the baby and did not even let him know."

Per People, the hacker then shared several screenshots of direct messages Chyna had, some describing her plans to trademark the Kardashian name after they get married next summer; others describing her unhappiness with a "fat" and "lazy" Kardashian and her plans to leave him after a year. The posts have all been removed from Chyna's official account, but before they were, Chyna started a separate account to address the hacking.

"Hey, you guys, so my page was hacked, and I'm going to list my new IG page below, so make sure you guys follow me back!" she told her Snapchat followers (via Us Weekly). "That's not me posting."

Kardashian posted a response to Chyna's hacking on his Instagram. "Sorry to be so open but I'm not feeling so good after seeing @blacchyna messages about me and what her plans were," he started. "I have never been this heartbroken in my life. I don't mind being so open or if anyone thinks I'm being weak but I don't play when it comes to Family and Chyna was my Family and thought we were getting married. I treated her as a Queen. My baby girl is 1 month old and Chyna took her and left this beautiful home that I just bought for us. Right before Christmas. Someone I have given my all too. I Loved every inch of that woman and loved everything that came with her. I truly loved Angela. I gave everything I owned for her. Didn't know I was just part of her plan. I really believed she was in love with me the way that I was with her and I am so hurt and never felt this before. It's different when you have a kid with someone. And after reading Chyna's messages to her best friend she was going to drop me after a year. She didn't even make it to that. I am so broken. This is a woman I fought my entire family for. I was in love with this woman to the fullest and I was none of that to her."

He then posted a series of memes of Chyna to "cheer" himself up.

The timing of this seemed suspect to some, including blogger Perez Hilton, who highlighted the fact the Blac Chyna/Rob Kardashian baby special comes on tonight. (Kardashian and Chyna had what appeared to be a public breakup before their show initially aired on September 11th, too. Kardashian deleted all his Instagrams and unfollowed Chyna on August 25th. E!, the network who hosts the couple's series, reported the two were still together, and it was just an argument that provoked the purge.)

To the allegations, Kardashian replied "People are tagging me in these memes and just cuz I'm posting them doesn't mean this wasnt all serious. This is all very real and serious to me and I'm trying to cheer myself up with these and they are making me laugh. So relax. This wasn't fake or some publicity stunt. Trust me."
Chyna and Kardashian reportedly just moved into one of Kylie Jenner's Hidden Hills homes after living separately. It's unclear whether the empty house Kardashian was in was that or another.
Kardashian's last Instagram was a screenshot of Dream from Chyna's latest Snapchat story. "Pretty Dream  miss u pretty mama," he wrote.