Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kelly Rowland Debunks Rumors About a Feud With Beyoncé

"Omg! Insider" co-anchor Kevin Frazier sat down for an exclusive interview with Kelly Rowland about her upcoming album, "Talk a Good Game," which hits stores on June 18.
Her new single, "Dirty Laundry," has been causing quite the stir with lyrics referring to Beyoncé as her "sister": "While my sister was on stage … I was enraged … Went out separate ways, but I was happy she was killing it … Bittersweet, she was up, I was down." Not surprisingly, such words have sparked rumors of a feud between Rowland and her fellow Destiny's Child girl grouper.

In the emotional interview, Rowland opened up about people trying for years to create a drama between the two that just hasn't existed.
"I think the people wanted those stories for years and that's just so sad on them because it's not like that," the "X-Factor" judge revealed.

The 32-year-old dished about Beyoncé's initial response to "Dirty Laundry" for the first time.
"She looked at me and said it's incredible," Rowland said. “And said how proud she was of me and then said I never left. And I just oh, man. It was so true she never left. I checked out for a minute," referring to Beyoncé leaving Destiny’s Child to become Queen Bey.
Source: Omg Insider

No comments: