Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Golden opportunity for you to study in American Universities on Schorlarship

Want to study in American Universities?  And even stand high and positive chances for scholarships?
America Benin is the right path! We offer the best tutoring in SAT, TOEFL, AP PREP Courses to earn you the best in American Universities and in any part of the world  and we also have strong team who works on schorlarship for each of our students, and we are currently maintaining good relationships with more than thirty (30) universities in USA and we have nothing less than fifty (50) students from different part of the world who are currently studying in some universities in America.



Some testimonials from our past students:

“I’ve been pretty busy here at Cleaveland State University, Ohio, USA. I wanted to tell you that I really benefited from the AP program  at  America Benin. I was given credit for over half of my first-year classes, which has made my first year a lot   less stressful. Long term, I’m going to have space to fit in a minor in business without having to take  an extra semester, which is also a great   plus.”
- M. Weissbecker, Graduate, AP Scholar.
“America Benin certainly prepared me well for the academic rigours of my new life at Sufolk University, Madrid, spain. Ieven got full credit for my entire first year, thanks to my success on AP exams! For this I am hugely indebted to my amazing teachers and the incredible support of the school staff.”
- Gino Ganse, America Benin  Graduate, National AP Scholar, APSB AP Award   Winner
“The AP program gives you an excellent grounding for university. In AP, the teachers expected you to    do the work, which has prepared me really well for university. I’m more self-driven when it comes to doing   work…”
- N. Grimaud, Graduate, AB Scholar, Suffolk Academic Award   Winner


“I’ve learned a lot through the AP program and gained inspiration not only from my teachers, but also from  other students.”
- Brian Manglani, AB Graduate with  Distinction
Been at it for years now and we have always been getting better 
Help yourself and take the golden opportunity 

Contact details:
 +22967226677 or +22965393363
 info@americabenin.org
www.americabenin.org

No comments: